The Dean Ortho Mission
We are a team of specialized orthodontic professionals dedicated to making smiles more frequent, more authentic, and more beautiful for you, your family, our family, and our community. Please include a short essay (300+ words) from one of our core values “constantly learning and improving.”
Please share with us in 300 words about a positive learning experience or experiences you have had in the past and how you hope to continue learning in the future. This could describe learning in an in-school or out-of-school setting.
Dean Orthodontics is excited to announce our scholarship program! We are honored to support the Cambridge, Coshocton and Zanesville communities we serve by helping young adults continue their education and achieve their goals.
$1,000 for 1st Place
$500 for 2nd Place
$250 for 3rd Place
All graduating seniors that are pursuing a post-secondary degree and are a current or prior patient of Dean Orthodontics may apply.
Please complete the application and 300 Word Essay by April 19, 2024 at 5 PM. Winners will be notified on April 29, 2024.
For your convenience, you can complete the online form below or download a PDF version of the application.
Please contact April Call (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- A graduating high school senior who will pursue a post-secondary degree
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- A current or former patient of Dean Orthodontics
- 300-word essay: The Dean Ortho Mission: We are a team of specialized orthodontic professionals dedicated to making smiles more frequent, more authentic, and more beautiful for you, your family, our family, and our community. (Please include a short essay on what special attributes that set you apart and as a winner of the Dean Ortho Scholarship will help us fulfill our mission. This may include future goals and plans.)
- A copy of high school transcript (unofficial is fine)
- Current Photo